NEWS: Bulla Jelly Splits Lemonade & Raspberry
Bulla Jelly Splits are raspberry jelly centres covered in a lemonade ice shell, and they contain no artificial colours or flavours.
It’s a new addition to the range, with Bulla introducing the following new products recently:
- NEWS: Bulla Creamy Classics Choc Hazelnut
- NEWS: Bulla Frozen Greek Yoghurt Sticks – Blueberry
- NEWS: Bulla Frozen Greek Yoghurt Cones – Boysenberry
- NEWS: Bulla Jelly Splits Lemonade & Raspberry
- NEWS: Bulla Choc Bar Jelly Top
It’s available now in supermarkets, including Coles and Woolworths, in a 600ml pack with 8 ice blocks, retailing for around $6.15.
If you’ve tried new Bulla Jelly Splits, let us know what you think in the comments!
Stay tuned to Consumable.com.au for the latest news and reviews on this product.
Visit our homepage or like us on Facebook for more of the latest news and deals on chocolate, snacks and anything consumable!