NEWS: Bulla Creamy Classics Choc Hazelnut
Bulla Creamy Classics Choc Hazelnut features choc hazelnut spread flavoured ice cream (aka Nutella flavoured). It’s made with fresh cream and milk and contains no artificial colours and flavours.
It’s available now in supermarkets, including Coles and Woolworths, in a 2L tub, retailing for around $7.69.
It’s a new addition to the range, with Bulla introducing the following new products recently:
- NEWS: Bulla Creamy Classics Choc Hazelnut
- NEWS: Bulla Frozen Greek Yoghurt Sticks – Blueberry
- NEWS: Bulla Frozen Greek Yoghurt Cones – Boysenberry
- NEWS: Bulla Jelly Splits Lemonade & Raspberry
- NEWS: Bulla Choc Bar Jelly Top
If you’ve tried new Bulla Creamy Classics Choc Hazelnut, let us know what you think in the comments!
Stay tuned to Consumable.com.au for the latest news and reviews on this product.
Visit our homepage or like us on Facebook for more of the latest news and deals on chocolate, snacks and anything consumable!